Re: Family RYSZCZUK or RITSCHUK or RISCHUK or RYSCHZUG or RYSCHCZUG or
1) It is with reference to Dawid Ryszczuk (Ryschczug) that we address you,
asking for your help, namely:
2) Dawid Ryszczuk, was born in Poland, in the town of Grajewie on May 18,
1906, and came to Israel in the thirties. He was son of Yaacov Ryszczuk and
this mother's name Rivka.
3) Dawid Ryszczuk was married to Luba (Ahuva) Ryszczuk and they had the
only son Yaccov (he received the name of his deceased Grand-Father).
4) We know that on the eve of the World War II Luba (Ahuva) Ryszczuk and
the minor son, Yaacov Ryszczuk, traveled >from Palestine to Poland in order
to visit their relatives. At that time the war broke out and they could not
return to Palestine.
5) Years later Dawid Ryszczuk married in the second wedding Betty (Reutman)
Ryszczuk, both deceased in Israel.
6) Considering the facts exposed above we ask yous help to obtain the
a) Had Dawid Ryszczuk other brothers (children of Yaacov and Rivka) and if
he had any, what were their names and what happened to them?
b) Do any records exist concerning Luba (Ahuva) Ryszczuk and her minor son
We thank you in advance for your valuable collaboration.
Very truly yours