Allen Rabinowitz <allenrab@...>
Dear fellow Jewish genners,
I am seeking information on my HARRIS relatives, most of whom lived in
Baltimore at least between 1890 and 1900.
The children of Hirshel Leb HARRIS & Carrie were:
1. Henry HARRIS, b. c. 1862, occupation - tailor. Wife - Ada SCHAPIRO
2. Jacob HARRIS, b. c. 1860, occup - tailor. Married to Sara SCHAPIRO,
Ada's aunt. Jacob was the first to arrive in Baltimore.
3. Nathan ELLIS, b. c. 1864 ?, occup - tailor. Settled in Newburgh,
NY. Was a tailor for West Point. Had 5 daughters.
I descend >from Henry's family, but I'd like any info anyone may have on
Jacob HARRIS or Nathan ELLIS.
Jacob's children were as follows:
1. Ada m. Samuel KRULEVITCH. Lived in NY. 2 sons - Bertram, Alvin.
2. Annie m. David LEVY. Lived in DC. No children.
3. Lillie m. Sam LEVENSON. Lived in Baltimore. Sam was a furniture
maker. No children.
4. Becky m. a man >from Philadelphia in 1903 approximately. No other
5. Another daughter m. EDLEWITCH. Lived in Baltimore. No other info.
6. Harry HARRIS m. Baltimore woman 1914 approximately. No other info.
7. Louis HARRIS - no info.
Please respond privately. Thank you.
Jan Harris Rabinowitz