Re: naturalization question #belarus

Sally Hohensee <hohensees@...>

Re: Sara Lynns' naturalization question, March 4:

To get naturalization records >from the INS, you need to make a Freedom of
Information Act/Privacy Act request. Use INS Form G-639, which you can get
on . I did this
and received a copy of INS' naturalization certificate files for my
great-grandfather, Abe Lieb FEIGENBAUM, in about 3 months. There was no

You need to ask for "C-files" which are naturalization certificate files,
containing Declaration of Intention, Petition for Naturalization, and
Certificate of Naturalization. Send your request to INS headquarters in
Washington, D.C. More information is at .

Sally Hohensee
Prairie Village, Kansas

Researching: FEIGENBAUM, FEIGEN, GELBSMAN, RUGG - Lubartow, Poland, Russia,
Boston; KIPERBERG, COOPER, MARCUS - Ostrog?, Russia, Boston; HANDEL,
HANDELMAN, SCHLOMJUK, SCHARF, THAU - Mikulince?, Galicia, Austria, New York;
SINGER - Verenchanka?, Bukovina, Austria, New York

Join to automatically receive all group messages.