Re: jewishgen digest: August 17, 2002 #general


<< Subject: Where would I find naturalization and citizenship applications?
From: "Cory Streisinger" <> >>

For a more complete answer, see the Jewishgen FAQ item 12 at

Using the INS is a last resort. First look to NARA (in the region of
interest), then State Archives.

Al Luftman Natick, MA

Join to automatically receive all group messages.