New Jersey Cemetery Problem #general
Joan Parker <housemom@...>
Here are several ways that may help.toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. Send a certified, return receipt requested letters demanding nicely the
$25 or the photos or you will take legal action.
2. Contact the BBB in the local area.
3. Contact the cemetery association if there is one
4. You might have to even contact the District Attorney's office to report
5. If your local paper has something similar to Action Line, which helps
resolve problems as we do in the Miami Herald, contact them.
Hope this helps.
President JGS-GM, Inc.
Searching: GOLDBERG and GOODSTEIN-Plock, Poland/Russia and Brooklyn, NY;
PINKUS and WINOGRAD-Brest, Litovsk maybe Odessa, Ukraine, Bronx and Brooklyn, NY;
GELFAND, YEHUDIS, KATZ-Minsk, Bronx, NY, Miami and Miami Beach, FL.
I sent a check to a firm that manages the Newark Jewish Cemeteries, in early