Re: "sworn notary translation" #general

Intelligence File <editor@...>

First, you have your document notarized by a Notary in your County
that is authorized by the County Clerk to do International

Second, you have the document translated into Polish by a translator
that is certified by the Notary Association of your County, or
authenticated by a local Judge.

There may be minor variations >from County to County within the US.

I have done this for many years....I don't anymore!

Best wishes,

Dr. Rudolf Kies

On 13 Feb 2004 13:58:05 -0800, (Daniel Kazez)

I need to send an English/Polish "sworn notary translation" to a Polish
government agency. Has anyone done such a thing? How can I get a "sworn
notary translation"?

Join to automatically receive all group messages.