College alumni associations #general

Joseph Fibel <jfibel@...>

Dear genners,

A recent poster was trying to locate a missing relative but knew two
colleges >from which this relative had graduated.

She can contact the alumni associations of the two colleges and ask for the
graduate's address. If their policy is not to give out addresses they will
probably be willing to forward a letter to the graduates >from the enquirer.
Send them your letter, telling them of your search and asking them to
contact you. Enclose it in a non-addressed stamped envelope and also
enclose an empty self addressed stamped envelope for the reply.

While on the phone with the alumni associations wheedle a little. It
couldn't hurt.

I found a cousin this way.

Joe Fibel

Join to automatically receive all group messages.