Re: Connecticut genealogy research help needed. #general

Werner Hirsch

You can have access to Connecticut BMD records by joining the Connecticut
Society of Genealogists. See:

New Haven, CT

From: Mark London <>
Hi - I've read that Connecticut birth records that are not more than 100
year old, are not available to the public, except if you are an
immediate relative. However, I've also read that " y becoming a member
of a local Connecticut genealogy society, you are then permitted to
access any records at all." Can one join one of these societies, and
have access to city hall records than are later than 100 years ago?
Does one have to be a Connecticut resident?

Join to automatically receive all group messages.