Re: I need help finding my dad's family Surname MISZTA #general <davestra@...>

One thing you could try is requesting your father's Social Security application.

Another idea would be, if your dad held a U.S. passport, to request his passport
[MOD. NOTE: shortened URL - ]

Dave Strausfeld

Join to automatically receive all group messages.