The May 2006 issue of Sharsheret Hadorot, the journal of the Israel
Genealogical Society just appeared.
Here is the Table of Contents of the Journal:
Sharsheret Hadorot, May 2006 Vol. 20, No. 2
* The Family of Rabbi Yehuda Ashkenazi, by Jona Schellekens, Ben
Noach and Moshe Mossel
* On the Rapaport Family Name, by Chanan Rapaport.
* A Good Name is Like Good Oil - Origins of the Name Kam,
by Michael Kam
* Shemesh Tzedakah, by Shalom Bronstein
* A Family Quest in Istanbul, by Daniel Kazez.
* The Wimple that came home 60 years later, by Carl Alpert
* The Fulfilled Blessing of a Tzadik, by Yehuda Klausner
Thank you and best wishes, Yocheved
Yocheved Klausner, Editor
Sharsheret Hadorot (bilingual: Hebrew and English)
Israel Genealogical Society (IGS)