Paris 2012 newsletter special "trips" #scandinavia
Congrès Paris 2012 Généaloj
JULY 15-18 2012
32nd IAJGS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE on JEWISH GENEALOGY hosted by The
French Cercle de Genealogie Juive (www.genealoj.org)
(www.paris2012.eu – firstname.lastname@example.org )
Newsletter N°8 – April 5, 2012
STILL SOME DAYS LEFT FOR EARLYBIRD REGISTRATION!
***SPECIAL "TRIPS" EDITION****
You can find all the descriptions of these trips on the Websitesite of
SIGN UP ASAP, THEIR SUCCESS DEPENDS ON YOU!
from July 5 to 12- BELARUS: Minsk, Grodno, Mogilev ...
- POLAND: Warsaw, Krakow, Lodz, Lublin ...
from July 19 to 26- HUNGARY: Buda and Pest, Debrecen ...
- The BALTIC STATES: Vilnius, Kaunas, Riga ...
- UKRAINE: Kiev, Lvov, Tarnopol ... with an extension to Odessa.
With free time to customize your trip
- PORTUGAL (July 19 to 26): Lisbon, Guarda, Belmonte, Evora ...
Two days tours (19 and 20 July)
- BELGIUM: Brussels and Antwerp with, as guides, our colleagues Curators
of Jewish Museums
- NORMANDY: Elbeuf, Rouen and its Sublime House, Caen and the Landing
NO! THE STOCK OF ROOMS AT THE SPECIAL CONFERENCE RATE at the Marriott Hotel
IS NOT EXHAUSTED. Some difficulties for reservation were occasionally
encountered only due to the great success of the Conference, that forced the
hotel to renew more frequently than they had planned the stock of rooms
available for us.
The SECURITY of the conference will be provided in compliance with the
standards of the police headquarters by both entry control on the site and a
guard 24 hours.
*****And do not forget to sign up for the GALA evening, LUNCHES and
BREAKFASTS, TOURS... Feel free to DONATE: http://www.paris2012.eu/products