Donating to Ukraine SIG #ukraine

Larry Horwitz <larryhorwitz@...>

I contribute to charities via my Schwab charitable account. But I need the
Tax ID number that is applicable. I will earmark a $100 contribution to
Ukraine SIG

Larry Horwitz

-----Original Message-----
From: Ukraine SIG [mailto:ukraine@...]
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 2:04 AM
To: ukraine digest recipients
Subject: ukraine digest: December 27, 2016


Subject: Donations to Ukraine SIG/JewishGen
From: cmw521@...
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 23:57:37 -0500
X-Message-Number: 1

There are two ways to donate to Ukraine SIG and our projects, as well as to
JewishGen. Go to and click on
Ukraine SIG. The system will walk you through the process of choosing which
projects to donate to or to the Ukraine SIG General Fund. When you come to
check-out, you have the choice of credit/debit card, PayPal, or printing a
contribution form to attach to your check. The mailing address is on the
receipt. If you are donating to Ukraine SIG, please put Ukraine SIG on the
envelope. If you don't wish to go through the system, note which fund(s)
you are contributing to on the memo portion of the check and mail it to
JewishGen, Edmond J. Shafra Plaza, 36 Battery Place, New York, NY 10280.
Checks postmarked by midnight, December 31, are eligible for a 2016 tax
deduction in the US. Ukraine SIG is an affiliate of JewishGen, a 501c(3)
organization. Our secure servers are open 24/7 to receive your

Chuck Weinstein
Towns Director, Ukraine SIG

MODERATOR'S NOTE: If you make a contribution on our website, you will receive a confirming Email with the
JewishGen Tax ID.

Join { to automatically receive all group messages.