The IAJGS 2020 San Diego Conference is delighted to announce that the
Call for Proposals is now open! Deadline will be Wednesday, November
If you wish to be considered as a speaker for this important conference
on Jewish Genealogy, please go to our website at: www.iajgs2020.org and
read our Call for Proposals to begin the submission process. While
covering all the major Jewish Genealogy topics that you've come to rely
on the IAJGS conferences for, we will also be looking for proposed
presentations which focus on the following hot topics:
1) A "Beginners" track for those who have never attended an IAJGS
conference before and who may or may not consider themselves new to
2) A "DNA" track to help all of us become better acquainted with the
immense insight that DNA is adding to the field of genealogy.
3) A "Heritage" track to help provide cultural context that both
inspires and enhances our genealogical explorations.
4) A "Shoah" track specifically to honor the memory of those who were
lost in the calamity of World War II.
5) A "Military" track -- With the US Naval Base San Diego just a few
blocks >from our convention, we hope to offer sessions which will
recognize military angles to Jewish genealogy, both >from the USA and
the rest of the world.
6) A "Latin America" track – Recognizing San Diego's proximity to
Central and South America and the need to find and understand our
relatives who live or lived south of the border.
All other subjects related to Jewish Genealogy and Genealogy in general,
will, of course, be considered.
See our web page at www.iajgs2020.org for more information.
Write to speakerhelp@... or program@... for answers
to questions about the submittal.
Best of luck >from all of us - and thank you!
Communications Director - IAJGS 40th Annual Conference on Jewish Genealogy