Corinna Woehrl (nee Goslar)
I would be willing to transcribe/translate the death-records:
1. but with my German worldwide-Ancestry-account I do not have access to the documents provided with the links and
2. maybe someone else started the translation before me and I wouldn’t know about it which would lead to duplication of efforts:
so: if you downloaded the documents and shared the link via ViewMate (it really is easy, just follow the instructions) every JewishGenner
- can see that the documents have been taken care of (or not)
- and may also provide you with corrections or annotations (wisdom of the crowd - more substantial information)
- and others with similar requests will be able to learn from the information provided.
Unless private information is included I would always prefer the „open“ Viewmate to private translations!
Corinna Woehrl (nee Goslar), Germany, Hoisdorf (between Hamburg and Luebeck)