Daniel Horowitz <webmaster@...>
The Israel Genealogical Society is pleased to invite presentations from
potential speakers in English and/or Hebrew for the Sixth Annual One Day
Seminar on Jewish Genealogy. The seminar will be held on Tuesday, 2
Kislev 5771 =96 November 9, 2010 at Beit Hatfutzot, Tel Aviv University,
Our topic this year is: Jewish Families migration split - Some Went East
(Eretz Israel) and Some Went Elsewhere
Deadline: 30 June 2010
If you are planing a trip to Israel and would like to spare some time
lecturing at one of our branches, please contact our officers.
We love to have international lecturers.
You can also be a member of the IGS.
Membership benefits include:
- Free entrance to all the lectures and events organized by the branches
- Discount to IGS seminars, training classes, and special events
- Access to IGS on-loan specialized genealogy libraries
- Free e-mail subscription to IGS monthly newsletter
- A subscription to Sharsheret Hadorot bi-lingual journal
For more information visit:
The latest issue of the IGS bi-lingual journal "Sharsheret Hadorot" is
A single copy costs $15, payable by check. Anyone interested should
contact Lea Gedalia (leahgedalia AT gmail.com)
IAJGS Board Member / Webmaster