John Paul Lowens <jplowens@...>
Dear Fellow GerSig members:
Messages approved for posting to the GerSig Forum on 29 November
were lost due to a technical problem.
Here is a summary:
GERSIG Digest for Saturday, November 29, 2003.
1. BENDA and BENDIT - Stammbaum references
2. GOLDSCHMID/GOLDSCHMIDT/GOLDSCHMIT/GOLDSCHMITT in Palatinate area
3. INTRO - researching MINTUS family >from Czarnikau or Warta
4. Re: ERRORS IN FAMILY LORE AND WEILL family of Bavaria
5. Weil in Bavaria or France?
6. Re.WEIL and confusion about Bavaria
Most subscribers did NOT receive this. If you would like to have
a copy please follow these instructions exactly:
send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: "Send Nov. 29 Digest"
Message: no other message is required
John Lowens, Moderator, GerSig mailto:GerSig@aol.com