JewishGen German Research Division Coordinator
Note to all - There were no GerSIG messages and no GerSIG Digest on 29 January.
There were several important messages posted on Wednesday, January 28.
A short summary appears below.
We have learned that a technical situation at AOL prevented delivery
of the Jan. 28 GerSIG Digest to subscribers who use AOL email.
If your email address is at AOL.com and you get GerSIG messages in the
Digest form you can request a copy of those messages.
Send an email to: Gersigmod@gmail.com Subject: January 28 Digest
I will send you a copy of those messages >from the GerSIG Help Desk
Email address. The copy will not include one URL (internet address)
that was in the original version. AOL blocked delivery of this
message because AOL received a complaint about some ads linked at that
Only Digest mode subscribers with @AOL.com
E-mail addresses should reply.
The messages posted on Jan. 28th were:
GERSIG Digest for Wednesday, January 28, 2015.
1. Re: Rheinland-Pfalz Gatermann Films?
2. FYI: Breslau civil records on line - SITE CITE
3. Re: Rheinland-Pfalz Gatermann Films? [always ask for the "Belegakten"]
4. Obermayer German Jewish History Awards 2015 in the news media
5. ViewMate Translation Request-German
6. Re: Seeking Abraham KATZENSTEIN