German SIG #Germany Re: how to find documents when the town no longer has them #germany

Renate Rosenau <RenateRosenau@...>

Lin Herz, Palm Bay, Florida lin2@...
asks for help finding the birth certificate for her great great grandfather,
Benjamin REINHEIMER, after the local authority could not help.

You could address:
Hessisches Hauptstaatsarchiv,
Mosbacher Str. 55, D - 65187 Wiesbaden,

You can find out more in English language under

Good luck, Renate Rosenau, Alzey/Germany

Join to automatically receive all group messages.