JewishGen Discussion Group #JewishGen Re: Naturalization Records - 1960's #general

Peter Zavon <pzavon@...>

Alan H. Rosen wrote in message ...
Are naturalization records >from the 1960's available. The person in
question would have been naturalized in New York in the mid 1960's. How
would I obtain copies of available records?
Just as with older records, you should write to the Immigration and
Naturalization Service (425 I Street, NW, Washington, DC 20535). Because
of privacy rights, you cannot access the records unless you can show that
the person is dead, or that they have given you permission to do so.

Peter Zavon
Penfield, NY

Join to automatically receive all group messages.