JewishGen Discussion Group #JewishGen Look-up Naturalization papers #general

MortSchorr <mortschorr@...>

I need someone who will be able to go to King County Clerk'd office and
photocopy records of my Dad.
Please respond as I live in California.

Sincerely, Mort Schorr


MODERATOR NOTE: Please respond privately.

Join to automatically receive all group messages.