Gertrude Singer Ogushwitz <gsogush@...>
I have "stray" documents to give away to the first person who requests one
or all. These items are not (unfortunately) related to my research:
1. NATHAN, Samuel, snapshot of tombstone, b.1858; interred 30 Nov 1925,
Riverside Cemetery, Roselle Park, Lodi, NJ.
2. SIMONS, Samuel. Petition, Surrogate's Court, Brooklyn, Kings County, NY:
Names include COHEN: Samuel, Rachel, Cecilia; WOLFF: Lillian, Gertrude,
Seymour, Ira, Myron; SIMON: Harry V.; Joseph E.; Julia V. Leo P.; Peter P.
"Leo P. and Peter P. are infants over age 14"
3.SIMONOVITZ, Isidore, SIMONOVITZ, Jack, and SIMON, Jack: Proceeding
for Letters of Administration, estate of (Isidore, Jack and Jack);
d. 8 Dec 1961, Coney Island Hospital, Brooklyn, NY. Also listed: SIMON:
Arthur; Herman P; Alfred; Nate. Also SIMONOWITZ, Gertrude; MILLER, Penny;
and SBINOWITZ, Beatrice. (sic)
4. SIMON aka SHEINOK, Israel, Brooklyn, NY. d. 12 Jan 1933, citizen of
Poland. Other given names: Harry, Solomon, Frieda TEISCH, Minnie
TUGENDER, August SIMON.
5. SIMON, Wolf David Ephraimov, his wife, Rivka (Rebecca) and children of
Kovno: translation of foreign passport, last date shown, 5 April 1892.
6. FEINBERG births, UK
a. Eva FEINBERG, b. 14 Mar 1895, Liverpool. Parents Morris and Fanny (nee
b. Wolf COHEN, b.20 Oct 1891, Leeds, Parents Abraham and Ethel (nee Sholeman)
c. Wolf COHEN, b.24 May 1892, Leeds, Parents Simon and Hannah (nee Isaac)
7. SINGER, Julius, b.ca.1894, application for a passport, 1925. b.
Kaminitz Podolsk. Witnesses: Benjamin Narkovsky; Hayman Bloomfield. (From
Russian Consular Records.)
8. SINGER, Sigmund, upholsterer. Index card, Intention, Application and
Oath of Allegiance. Naturalized 22 JUN 1866, NY. Former nationality:
"Emperor of Austria" (sic). Witness: Edward KOHN, NY, jeweler.
9. SINGER, Sigmund, manufacturer. Index card: Naturalization: 25 JUN 1891,
NY and Oath of Allegiance. Former nationality: "Emperor of Austria" (sic).
Witness: NATTENHEIMER, Meyer, merchant.
10. SINGER, Sigmund, certificate of Intention, NY, 23 Oct 1880.
Gertrude SINGER OGUSHWITZ