JewishGen Discussion Group #JewishGen Re: Imigration Forms #general

Peter Zavon <pzavon@...>

No special form is required. Simply wrote to the organization, which is now
called something like Customs and Citizenship, and ask for a copy of the
relevant naturalization file. Identify the person as best you can by name,
date and port of arrival, vessel, etc., and provide something that indicates
that the person is no longer living.

Peter Zavon
Penfield, NY

< > wrote:

Please advise me as to what number form must be used to request Citizenship
and Intent for Citizenship information >from the US Immigration and
Naturalization Service. Thanks.
George Liss

Join to automatically receive all group messages.