JewishGen Discussion Group #JewishGen Polish to English Translation-Town of Plock, Surnames Klamra & Zarosla #general
Mady Land <madyland@...>
I've posted 5 early documents on Viewmate for translation >from Polish into English
to help develop another line of my grandfather's family in the town of Plock. The
surnames of interest are Klamra and Zarosla.
I'd appreciate, in the case of the marriages, all possible details such as ages,
all names of bride and groom and their parents (maiden names of mothers), where
born or living, occupations, etc. In addition, for the 2 death records, the
relationship of witnesses, if they are relatives, etc. In each, the dates of
registration and the actual event, as some seem to be very late registrations!
1. http://www.jewishgen.org/viewmate/viewmateview.asp?key=15456 1849 Akt#30
Marriage of Abraham Klamra and Golda Moscowicz
2. http://www.jewishgen.org/viewmate/viewmateview.asp?key=15457 1836 Akt#5
Marriage of Ryfka Zarosla and Binem Hajmowicz
3. http://www.jewishgen.org/viewmate/viewmateview.asp?key=15458 1840 Akt#5
Marriage of Icek Jankiel Klamra and Sora Zarosla
4. http://www.jewishgen.org/viewmate/viewmateview.asp?key=15459 1848 Akt#39
Death of Jenta Klamra, age 70?
5. http://www.jewishgen.org/viewmate/viewmateview.asp?key=15460 1848 Akt#59
Death of Abraham David Zarosla, age 8?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Mady Land, New York, NY
LANDSZNEJDER/LANDSCHNEIDER/Plock, Bodzanow, Gabin, Zychlin, New York;
GEDEGER/EIIDEGER/KELMAN/KIELMAN/Nowe Miasto Nad Pilica, New York;
FOGEL/FOGIEL/Hrubieszow, New York;LADZINSKI/LADYSINSKA/Myastowka, Ukraine, New York
MODERATOR NOTE: Please respond privately or use the viewmate response form