JewishGen Discussion Group #JewishGen Re: Seeking WERNER and/or GRUBERT in U.K. #general

David Nathan <d.nathan1@...>

Another place worth checking, after the 1911 census - which is the latest one for
which detailed information is readily available, would be the annually-produced
voters lists or electoral rolls. These are usually kept at the central library for
the city or borough and you will find that librarians are usually very helpful in
helping you in searching these.

David Nathan, London UK

<> wrote:

Peter asked about tracing people in the U.K. I suggest searching which are indices to U.K. vital records.

Join to automatically receive all group messages.