Ukraine SIG #Ukraine Horvitz from Zvhil #ukraine
I understand that a Horvitz:
- made aliyah to Israel with his son, Ephraim/Froika, but without his wife;
- returned to Poland in the 1940's to retrieve property that had been left
- was captured by the Germans and never returned.
I am seeking to learn more about my grand-aunt, Ruchia/Rachael (Kurchitzer)
- born in 1880 in Zvhil; and,
- was murdered in November 1941in Rovno massacre, Korec, Rowne, Wolyn,
Poland in the Shoah.
I know that this is scanty information, but I hope that someone will
recognize the story.