Re: Name change

Diane Jacobs

I would try Kings County and New York County civil court records.

The NY ones are in the Division of Old Records 7th Floor, 31 Chambers Street.


Also, try the New York Times, Brooklyn Eagle, and other newspapers as notices

were put in many NYC newspapers.  The Brooklyn Eagle is available on

Other newspapers can be found on Proquest from your local libary.


Good luck.


Diane Jacobs



From: main@... [mailto:main@...] On Behalf Of Calvin Ennis
Sent: Friday, January 3, 2020 10:02 PM
To: main@...; ask4rav@...
Subject: [] Name change


My grandfather changed his name officially In Brooklyn about 1925 Where can I get proof for this
Cal Ennis

Diane Jacobs

Join to automatically receive all group messages.