Re: Looking for help please - searching great grandparents

Michael Hoffman

Hello Susan,

After you have received the copy of the Naturalisation Certificate, I would advise you to invoke a Freedom of Information request to open the
case files, then ask somebody at the JGSGB to go to the National Archives in Kew to photograph the case files for you, and to email to you the files.
Note, if you ask the National Archives to send you paper copies of the files contents, the National Archives will charge a very large copying fee.

Best regards,

Michael Hoffman


Join to automatically receive all group messages.