Re: Locate grave in Germany after Holocaust #germany

Bernard Flam

Hi from Paris,
Dear Solomon,
If your unfortunate uncle died in a Displaced Person camp (DP's camp) in Germany, I am almost sure Bad Arolsen (former International Tracing Service) archives should have records of his stay in which camp and then even of his death.
You can search
and fill inquiry
They reply always but due to their last information campaign, I have heard delay could be some weeks.
Bernard Flam
Archives & history of Medem Center - Workmen Circle of France

Join to automatically receive all group messages.