Corinna Woehrl (nee Goslar)
Dear Evelyne and list-readers,
yes, in my family, too, I found a member who perished arriving in Auschwitz with transport 68 from Drancy. I am desperately looking for more information on her life.
Dina GOSLAR was my Great-Aunt, of whom in my fathers' generation the knowledge was completely lost: She was one of 8 children of Pinnicus Bernhard GOSLAR and Friedchen WURZBURG. In the database, a birthname Hecht is mentioned, yet I haven't found any clues for a marriage. This is the information I have on her life:
- Dina visited the "Ernestinenschule" in Luebeck from easter 1890 to Easter 1897
- from 10.1902 to 10.1903 she worked in (Bad) Ems as an assistant housekeeper in the Jewish Orphanage
- in 1911 she moved to Hamburg to be a student nurse at the University Hospital
- in 1915 she moved to Berlin - in the directories she can later be found as "Oberschwester" (Head-nurse)
- several visits to Luebeck, mostly in times of illness/death of family-members
- she left Germany via Hamburg with Ilse Kotzulla and lived in Beaufort en Vallee
(Her sister Jenny, married to Maurice Dazy lived in Paris around 1912, and later moved to Nantes where she died in1967)
Even the tiniest clue is appreciated!
Regards from Germany