Charles Levine (b. Mar 1871, d. 23 Feb. 926) arrived in the US in 1888. Census records say he came from the Russian Empire. His NYC death certificate, states Lithuania. The certificate says his parents were Leon Levine and Gladys Blitz.
They had six children who reached adulthood.
· Herman Levine (b. 1893; d. 1959) fought in WWI and drafted in WWII. He seems to have never married and worked as a chauffeur.
· Goldie Levine (b. 1895; d. 1977) seems to have never married and worked as a bookkeeper.
· Albert Levine (born Abraham but seems to have changed his name in adulthood; b. 1897; d.1968) married Stephanie who died after 4 years of marriage and then to Audrey Peters in 1934.
· Louisa Levine (b. 1902; d. ??) was also a bookkeeper but cannot find information after 1925.
· Eva Levine (b. 1905; d. ??) seems to have never married (she is still living at home in the 1940 Census at 34 years old).
· Lillian Levine (b. 1909; d. ??). Last information is from 1925 NY Census.
If anyone has information on the family, I would greatly appreciate it.