moderated Re: Which name do I use to enter into my family tree program---the old Russian name or the USA name? #general #names


If you are researching in a place (country) where your family currently resides or resided under their new name, use the new name. If you are researching their ancestry in an old country, use their original ancestral name. You won't find them there under their new (changed) name.
Jeffrey Entin

Join to automatically receive all group messages.