Re: How to determine Warsaw street address? #warsaw


Kris Murawski
 

Grzybów was a „jurydyka” (a privately owned autonomous enclave within a larger municipality), established by Jan Grzybowski in 1650. The legal entity of a „jurydyka” was abolished by the Polish constitution of 1791. Grzybów was assigned city street names, lot 1101 becoming Plac Grzybowski (Grzybowski Square) No. 16.

 

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 

Join main@groups.jewishgen.org to automatically receive all group messages.