I would suggest using "GenoPro", very easy to use and easily downloadable from the internet. As far as I see from having using it for many years, I can reply to your questions as follows:
1. A program that lets me include every family member (siblings;It does; virtually no limit to number of family members (the only limit might be your own ability to orientate yourself among a huge number of members)
2. A program that lets me enter birth, marriage, death info that isIt does; you also can enter many more personal details (from my experience, many more than you actually can know about each person)
3. A program that will let me print out this tree, even if it meansIt does. If its size is large enough to exceed an A4/A3 paper sheet, you can save the tree as an image file and later print the whole tree/image on a plotter
4. A program that is a true family tree, not just sheets listingIt is. The visual aspect of your family tree is a true... tree. As you progressively build it you can re-arrange its aspect by modifying/moving people among it and maintaining the relative relationships
5. The program must be compatible with Windows 10.It is. I use it on a Win10 PC.
All the best,