Re: Viewmate - US Naturalization Index care - what info on it? #records


Correct, you can request the C-file from USCIS using the C-number.  That file will contain the duplicate petition for naturalization, as well as all other paperwork and forms related to the naturalization.  Because it was a 1952 naturalization the C-file should contain all records of that immigrant from before or after the naturalization.   

If you are considering ordering the C-file, know that USCIS is raising the fee in less than 60 days.

Marian Smith

Join to automatically receive all group messages.