In response to Jx. Gx.
- Why are privately held entities any different than public ones, non-profits and governments when making money? The ultimate goal of the privates and publics is to maximize the wealth of the shareholder. For non-profits and governments, do they not want to raise enough money to fund their activities? All are out to make money.
- How many hacks of actual DNA have occurred and what have been their consequences?
- How would a hacker use DNA data? Are not insurance companies prevented by law from using genetic information today? Do not law agencies need cause?
- The DNA used for ethnicity and cousin-finding represents a small portion of the entire human genome. Is that useful to a hacker? Likewise for medical genetics and identifying traits.
- Does a criminal or government really need my DNA to steal my identity? Does the Internet, legitimate or the dark web, not already have enough information on me?
- Who now uses DNA to identify or confirm the identity of an individual other than for lawful purposes?
I look forward to your response.