On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 09:23 AM, Alan Ehrlich wrote:
David Maggid, "Toledot Mishpechoth Gintzburg," Pg. 239, St. Petersburg, 1899Correction (previously showed line for a like-named cousin of his):
1. Meir Zurich, d. 1345.
2. Baruch ben Meir Zurich, b. 1319, d. 1382. He married Guetlin - Kalonoymos, b. 1328 (daughter of Smoe (Samuel) ben Baruch and Name Unknown), d. 1417.
3. Lemlin ben Baruch, b. 1355 in Burgau (D), d. 1410. He married Zuerlin Unknown, b. 1360 (daughter of Baruch ben Meir Zurich and Guetlin - Kalonoymos), d. 1436.
4. Falk ben Lemlin, b. 1390 in Augsburg, Bavaria (D), d. 1465 in Ulm, Baden-Württemberg (D). He married Name Unknown.
5. Schmuel (Samuel) ben Falk, b. 1418 in Augsburg (D), d. 1478. He married Name Unknown.
6. Jechiel ben Schmuel Porto, also known as Jechiel aus Oporto, also known as Jechiel ben Schmuel, b. 1445, d. 1505. He married Frimes bat Aharon ben Schmuel.
7. Elieser Ullmo - Günzburg, also known as Rabbi Abraham Günzburg, also known as Eliezer Avraham Ulmo, b. 1477 in (P), d. 1544. He married Simche Unknown.
8. Simon / Schimon / "Seligman" Ulmo - Günzburg, nickname Der reichen Schimon Günzburg zu Burgau, also known as Shimon ben Elieser Ulmo Guenzburg, also known as Simon Elieser Ulm aus Günzburg, b. 1506 in Günsburg, Bayern (D), b. 1505, resided FIRST in Günsburg, Bayern (D), resided LATER in Burgau, Schwaben Bavaria, (D), occupation "Reicher Kaufmann" [= rich merchant], occupation Talmudist, occupation Built synagog and created cemetary in Gunsbürg, Bayern (D), occupation Rabbiner und Haupt der angesehenen Jischiwa in Burgau (D), occupation Kaiserlicher Hoffaktor in der Österreischen Marktgrafschaft, occupation Parnass, d. 9 Jan 1585 in Burgau, Schwaben Bavaria, (D), d. 1584 OR 1585 OR 1586 depending on the source. He married Hannele / Händel bat R. Isaak Linz (daughter of Rabbi Isaak Linz ben Eljakim - Linz and Tserlin Unknown), d. 1 Nov 1593, d. 1594, d. 6 Cheswan 1593.