Re: USCIS information #records

Jan Meisels Allen

Robert asks about USCIS and the website; It is:

Googling What is an "A" FILE gets:

Googling what is a "C" File

You can always look at past postings on USCIS by using the JewishGenDiscussion Group archives:  

and type in USCIS in the search file  there were 585 "hits" when I did it.

Jan Meisels Allen
Chairperson,IAJGS Public Records Access Monitoring Committee

Join to automatically receive all group messages.