Re: USCIS information #records

Jan Meisels Allen

These are the forms for requesting the index search and then once you have the number the actual search. Doubt if you will receive the index search response in time for lower fee for the the actual search.  All of this is on the USCIS website;

Form G-1041A, Genealogy Records Request is once you have the number and the form to request the actual records.

Jan Meisels Allen
Chairperson, IAJGS Public Records Access Monitoring Committee

Join to automatically receive all group messages.