We provide links to various repositories, based on where the images are held. The method to download the highest possible resolution image from each differs somewhat.
The Polish State Archives can mean that you end up at one of 3 different sites:
1) the old National Digital Archives site: https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/
• click on the thumbnail,
• on the resulting somewhat larger image that pops up, click on the icon near the lower right corner that looks like a box with arrows to pull out the 4 corners,
• in the new window that opens with the full resolution image, scroll down to the bottom and click on the Download control in the center, bottom.
2) the new National Digital Archives site: https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/
• click on the Download control near the upper right corner of the window.
3) the AGAD site: http://agadd.home.net.pl/
* right (or control) click (based on your platform) and select Save Image As ...
Image Linking Coordinator
Jewish Records Indexing - Poland