Re: Kremenets region - Village of Kolosova #ukraine
Village was known in Polish as Kołosów. During the interwar period (1918-1939) village was located within Bialokrynica parish of Krzemieniec (Kremenets) district of Wolhynia (Volin) Province.
As one can see from the Kołosów entry in Poland 1921 Business Directory, there were 519 residents, and all the nearest facilities such as telephone, telegraph, post office and the train station were located 9 km (6 miles) distance in Krzemieniec.
Refer to Kołosów at JewishGen (Jewish Records Indexing - Poland Project):
There is also entry for Kołosów (Kołosowa) in circa 1870 Geographical Dictionary of the Kingdom of Poland and...