Re: Research individuals in France #france

Daniella Alyagon

I cannot find the inquiry form on the archive website. Can you please help
thank you,
Daniella Alyagon

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 12:09 AM, Bernard Flam wrote:
1.1.4.     With reference of naturalization decree, you must fill an inquiry to French National Archives to get a copy of your file (or visit archives, a few metro stations from Paris):

Join to automatically receive all group messages.