Re: Dora and Archie RABINOWITZ #southafrica

Sherri Bobish


The death certificate may name the person that supplied the information (possibly a son or daughter.)  If one or both of the couple left a will (probate record) that should contain the names of their children, and possibly grandchildren.


Sherri Bobish

Join to automatically receive all group messages.