Re: Missing Birth Record #records

Steve Pickoltz

For Phila. marriages, you should check the Phila. Marriage Bureau located at City Hall.  Records are by year, as well as by groom and bride. They go back years.  The last time I used these records, all you had to do is give the clerks a date and a name and the would give you the book containing your info.  All you had to do is look up the info.  Then the actual marriage certificate can be obtained and viewed.


Steve Pickholtz

New Jersey

Searching--- Winitsky, Ostroff, Pickholtz and Klein/Kline (from Phila)




Sent from Mail for Windows 10


Join { to automatically receive all group messages.