Re: Ajfer Wasserzug #general

Rachel Steinhouse

I have Wasserzug in my Margel family from Britain.  

I also live in Toronto and I saw that you are looking for a death certificate.  If the death was in the last 30 years or more, you can go onto the 2 burial sites, Benjamin’s park memorial Or Steeles Memorial and go into their archives. You could then request a death certificate.

Rachel Margel Steinhouse 

Join to automatically receive all group messages.