On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 09:35 AM, Alicia Weiss wrote:
I am assuming that when you attempted this using the paid version of Adobe Acrobat, you first set the language to Hebrew.
Second and likely final update:
Alicia Weiss - many thanks very much for your suggestions. I am not certain that I set the language to Hebrew in Adobe Acrobat full version, but I think I did. Re. ABBYY: I was also contacted offlist by Noach, who very kindly trialled testing one of the documents using this tool and it worked. :-)
I have since downloaded ABBYY "convert 100 pages for free" trial version successfully to convert over 75% of the material I want converted into readable, copyable text. I have also discovered that after copying the text into a Word document, MS Word has a good translation tool too.
Henoch Duboff - thanks for pointing out the 'document' option in Google Translate. Unfortunately, it didn't result in anything other than a blank page once again.
My thanks to all for your great suggestions.
Gold Coast, QLD, Australia