Re: NYC Police Reports #records

Avrohom Krauss

I have obtained police reports by first getting the death certificate. In unusual circumstances, there is a Medical Examiner report. The death certificate will have "M.E." and a number. Order the Medical Examiner Report from Dept. of Health with this number. In that report, you should find a copy of the police report.
Best of luck!
Avrohom Krauss
Kiryat Yearim (Telz-Stone) ISRAEL
Researching: KRAUS, GOTTFRIED, MONAT from PRZEMYSL (Galicia) Poland/ KINSTLICH, GREENBERG, SCHMIDT from Tarnobrzeg, Rozwadow, Ulanow (Galicia) Poland
KLOTZ from Telsiai, Lithuania/ ROGOZIN, KAPLOWITZ, from Vyazyn, Ilya, Vilyayka, Belarus /LAPIDUS, SOKOLSKY, ROGOZIN, Maladzyechna, Belarus

Join { to automatically receive all group messages.