In the Database of JewishGen, I've found some of my relatives in the list of the Lodz Ghetto.
I need some help to undertstand some of the information found in the list:
- In the row named "Deported/Type-Transport/Destination":
- For one of the line, there is "26/09/1942 / AUSG" -> I assume AUG is for "Ausgehen". Does it mean the relative has been deported from the Ghetto on the 26th of Sept 1942?
- For another entry, there is a date only: 04/06/1942. Without the word "AUSG" -> Is it just an oversight? How must I understant this?
- Is there a way to find the list of the transports and the exact destination which are in relation with the dates above? I know a lot of jewish have been deported to Chełmno and murdered there. But one of my relatives who has been recorded into the Lodz Ghetto List has been deported in Auschwitz for sure and have survived. So it seems that Chelmno wasn't the unique destination...
- Some lines have nothing for the row "Deported/Type-Transport/Destination". Does it mean those people haven't been deported?
- row "Residence Address": is that the address before entering into the guetto?
- Some lines have the same person but the addresses are different. For instance, for my relative Cyrla MATYS, there is one line with Residence Address A, and Ghetto Street house B. And a second line with Residence Address C, and Ghetto Street house D. How must I understand such entries? Is there a way to know the dates when each entry has been recorded?
Thanks for any help / advice / recommandation / ideas