Here are the search parameters and top search result of a search I did in Ancestry. I find wildcards tend to be really useful in these cases (for a man with the name Moshe, I'll start with "Mor*" for "Morris" and so forth, then try "Mos*" to turn up everyone with the English name Moses, Mose, and so forth).
The family in that top result in the 1900 census looks like it could potentially be a fit, especially if we think "Sire" is actually "Cire" on the manifest. (I wouldn't be suprised if a Cire - likely a Tsirel - took the name Celia in the US.) The main part that gives me pause is that the age of the daughters is shifted about 3 years from what is on the manifest. But maybe this is a decent jumping-off point.