Re: Locating the papers of a New Jersey senator and New York congressman #usa

Lewis, Megan

Official records would be at the National Archives and Records Administration at College Park. You can contact the reference desk for Textual Reference (RDT2) at archives2reference@....

Personal papers are often donated to university archives or state/local historical societies.  ArchiveGrid ( searches multiple archive catalogs and is particularly good for university archives.

Megan Lewis
reference librarian, U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum

Join to automatically receive all group messages.