Re: Kinder Transport #holocaust

Lewis, Megan

Hello Hannah,

The Association of Jewish Refugees has case files of the Kindertransport children.  You need to submit a request online to see if a file exists for a specific person.  The online form is at

Find My Past digitized related records from the British National Archives.  You can search for a name for free at but they charge to get copies of the actual documents.

-Megan Lewis, United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

Join to automatically receive all group messages.